We can process your payroll and superannuation payments
Whether you are a small business with just a few employees or a large organisation with hundreds, managing your business payroll requires close attention to detail and can be a time-consuming process.
Our payroll outsourcing services mean you don’t have the cost of employing in-house staff to manage this for you and you can get on with running the business, confident that your staff are getting paid their entitlements on-time.
We can process your payroll and superannuation payments, including gross tax and net pay. Let us take care of your PAYG and payroll tax fulfilment as well as the end of year payment summaries.
Keeping track of your employees leave entitlements can be time-consuming particularly if you have a large team. We’ll calculate your employees leave entitlements including annual and personal leave, long service leave, time off in lieu as well as situations involving termination and redundancy.
Tracking employees timesheets including taking account of attendance, time off and time worked can be a labour-intensive process for most small businesses. Numera can take care of the detail so you can get on with managing your business.
ATO Reporting Compliance
Staying on top of the latest payroll and superannuation regulations, such as the implementation of Single Touch Payroll, is vital for all businesses employing staff. We take the worry out of accounting and reporting compliance with the latest Australian Tax Office procedures.
Managing payroll for small business can be such a time-consuming task requiring you and your team to be fully across the latest legislation.
Our managed payroll solutions take away the stress and worry by making sure your staff get paid what they are entitled to, on-time while keeping your business fully compliant.
Whichever accounting software package you are using, including Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks and Reckon, the team can help manage your payroll.
We work alongside you to:
- Calculate payroll including employee expense claims
- Implement processes for the authorisation of leave and expense claims
- Establish payroll records for new employees
- Provide advice for request of funds for relevant payroll
- Provide details of payments and full reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Ensure your business is SuperStream and Single Touch Payroll compliant
- Preparation of activity statements
- Preparation of payroll tax returns
- Preparation of WorkCover renewal notices
- Salary packaging and remuneration services
- Expatriate & mobility services
- Immigration services
- Human resources (HR) consulting